Additional information is required before your question can be answered with any degree for reliability.
1. Do you want bathroom tile on the floor, walls, or tub/shower splash?
2. What is the substrate of the surface that you want tiled?
3. Have you selected the tile?
4. Have you determined the pattern?
5. What is the existing surface that you want covered?
The labor costs for a basic tile job for new construction should be around $5.00 per square foot. Any demolition and replacement of unsuitible surfaces add to the cost. And, of course, the material costs associated with the tile and pattern selection heavily influence the ultiamate cost of a bathroom tile job.
When selecting tile, consider pattern complexity. The more complex the pattern, the higher the labor cost. Also, consider existing decor, plumbing fixture style, cabinet style and finish, etc. Tile comes in a variety of mind-boggling colors, patterns, style and finishes. Think about what accessories you may want if tiling the tub or shower surround (soap dish, corner shelving, niches). And, finally, do not forget grout color and texture.
Travis Construction, Inc.
13526 Via Varra Rd.
Broomfield, CO 80020