Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 LCD 360
2 kstreett 240
3 Guest_9020487 110
4 Guest_9190926 105
5 GoldenKid 100
6 ahowell 95
7 KnowledgeBase 95
8 skbloom 80
9 Guest_98024861 70
10 Guest_9311297 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/27/2012

I am 68, my spine is degenerated so bad, it's either massive surgery or find a pain management Dr for meds. I have done all procedures ther

The only thing left for my spine is a rod for the entire spine, it's dangerous & my Neurosurgeon suggests Pain Dr that will give me meds or pain pump, can't find a Dr that will do that in my area or 90 miles radious.
I really need help in finding one.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I'm so sorry to hear about your condition, swebbnana.

After logging on, try searching for "pain management." If you're still having trouble, please contact us at or 1-888-944-LIST(5478). You can also Live Chat with us. I hope that helps.

Answered 5 years ago by HughV

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy