Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 LCD 330
2 kstreett 240
3 Guest_9020487 110
4 Guest_9190926 105
5 GoldenKid 100
6 ahowell 95
7 KnowledgeBase 95
8 skbloom 80
9 Guest_98024861 70
10 Guest_9311297 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/18/2012

I am looking for a carpenter in Ashland Wis. His first name is Jerome and his last name starts with a M.

I am looking for a certain carpenter in Ashland Wisconsin and who works for Tim Brown Construction. He does do free lance jobs but I don't have the spelling of his last name. His first name is Jerome and I believe his last name starts with a M

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


If you can't find an Ashland, Wis., carpenter named Jerome M. on Angie's List (and I wasn't able to) or through a Google search (my search results came up nil on that, too), your best bet might be to go ahead and contact the company directly.

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services


Does the company he works for know he does this side work? Most contractors have a problem with that and for good reason. As you demostrated yourself you remember the name of the company he works for but not his name. If something goes wrong it is the company you remember even if they had nothing to do with it. You may be setting yourself up for problems if you hire the guy without the contractor's knowledge. I've had it happen several times and end up in the middle of it to save my reputation, even though I had nothing to do with the job. I've occassionally given the ok for one of my guys to do work and directly deal with Customer's but even that has come back to bite me more than once.

If you have a problem with this guy you have next to no legal recourse and the contractor is not obligated to help you. It's best to deal with a known entity, i.e. established business, who has something to lose.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX

Answered 5 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy