Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

 
 
or
Submit
Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/29/2011

ed
I have a very old house with a glazed tile.roof. I need a person that can work on this roof. I am not interested in a tear off and repla

I wish to use the existing mateial and reset in proper location.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question


2 Answers

0
Votes

Give Kidd Roofing a call. They have done work at UT and on the Bob Bullock Museum. They just started our roof today here in Burnet. Our home was built in 1936 and has Luduici Clay tile on it. They are salvaging 70% of the original and the other 30% was just made and being delivered in the next day or to. Their price is more than fair and even though this is the original roof with a lot of old damage, they still somehow managed to get our insurance company to pay for all but any decking repairs. They really know their stuff when it comes to clay roofs! They are going above and beyond, even putting a heat/ice barrier on the whole roof not just the edges. I've been very impressed. Their phone number is 512-671-7791. I'm sure they can do whatever work you want done.

Answered 7 years ago by TXKay

0
Votes

Sorry - I don't know what part of the country you are in. I'm in the Austin, TX area. I know Kidd Roofing is national, so try their website if you're not in this area, for another location. www.kiddroof.com

Answered 7 years ago by TXKay




Related Questions


Terms Of Use
|
Privacy Policy