Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 LCD 320
2 kstreett 240
3 Guest_9020487 110
4 Guest_9190926 105
5 GoldenKid 100
6 ahowell 95
7 KnowledgeBase 95
8 skbloom 80
9 Guest_98024861 70
10 Guest_9311297 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/20/2012

My ex-mother in law who's 92 needs help caring for her 57yr old son who's pretty much bed ridden from acholisim. She lives in Seattle Wa

I need a good visiting nurse in Seattle wa

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Delsie Flanagan,

Have you tried searching Angie's List for a Seattle nurse? The Answers forum is a great place to ask questions and getadvice and opinions from contractors, health pros and consumers alike, but forratings and reviews of local providers, check out

When you visit, enter the promo code ANSWERS to get 20% off an Angie's Listmembership

Answered 5 years ago by Mikel

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy