Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

 
 
or
Submit
Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/14/2014

Neurologist specializing in chronic migraines and headaches in Maryland or Delaware

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question


1 Answer

0
Votes

Do you have or ever had silvery dental fillings? Other exposures to heavy metals from work, hobbies? Docs don't look for this. My 30+ yrs debilitating migraines disappeared after having mine removed VIA Special Procedures by a Biologic Dentist and replaced with specific white fillings -- MANY of the white filling materials can be just as problematic. Just having the fillings worked on, removed, cleaned can give you extra mercury and lead exposure.


Work or hobbies with these metals, stained glass, paint, staining, living by hospital with med-waste incinerator can all do the same. Even supplements, especially those from fish or shell sources can add to it.


Look up mercury poisoning or other heavy metal poisonings to see if you have some other symptoms. These metals are neurotoxic and show up all over the body in many ways. I was shocked when my hypoglycemia, insomnia, brain fog, very stiff ankles upon rest, bad PMS, clotting, excess saliva (causing spraying vs. saying), slate blue nails with slightest chill and even in warm shower, cold feet at night and more all disappeared with my fillings.


Best wishes.

Answered 4 years ago by Bookworm




Related Questions


Terms Of Use
|
Privacy Policy