Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

 
 
or
Submit
Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/5/2013

What Causes Low Blood Sugar and sudden seizures in adults

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question


3 Answers

Voted Best Answer
1
Vote

In my case, it was heavy metal poisoning. Specifically, it was mercury and lead from my dental fillings, a number of them all filled within a calendar year. Had the sudden low blood sugar, headaches, "fainting", night vision issues, moons of nails turned purple to slate blue when even slightly chilled, like sitting in an air conditioned room. Decades of giving me separate diagnoses for each item. Finally did a urine challenge test and found mercury extremely high, with other metals elevated.


Step 1: Exchange silvery fillings for white ones...important...By a Biologic Dentist who uses special procedures to remove mercury amalgams complete with funky machine that vacuums the air out of your mouth while they work on you. Without this and other precautions, you could end up even more poisoned. NOTE: Not all white fillings created equal; some cause some of same problems. My doc had a decade of testing materials on people and uses a combo of 5 or so ingredients that no one has tested negatively to. He says around 200 possible ingredients are used in varying mixes for white fillings. Beware.


Can also be toxicity from pesticides, other toxins. But certainly sounds like toxin and teeth are unfortunately common ones.

Answered 5 years ago by Bookworm

1
Vote

Diabetes is probably the most common - but you should be talking to a doctor about this issue, not average joe on the street (or on Angie's List, in this case). If you got the low blood sugar info from a doctor he should have advised on his diagnosis of what the problem is. IF you have not seen a doctor, any sort of seizure or passing out is potentially life threatening - you should see a doctor ASAP.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

0
Votes

Thank you very much for the answers!!!

Answered 5 years ago by Guest_90885203

0
Votes

I hope you have seen a doctor! Diagnostic testing is needed. If you have diabetes, your blood sugar would be high, not low, unless you are taking medication for your diabetes such as insulin, metformin or other diabetes medication. Best of luck!


claimnurse

Answered 5 years ago by ResourceRN




Related Questions


Terms Of Use
|
Privacy Policy