Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/18/2019

A floor installer showed me a picture of a crack in a joist. Which type of contractor do I contact?

Floor installer showed me a picture of crack in joist or beam. He also said the subfloor wasn't level. I would like to know the type of contractor who I can contact to look at this issue, who can fix, and who can install a floor on top of tile that needs replacement too. This is a rental so I don't want to spend too much. I would like to install either replacement tile or waterproof vinyl. I would like to start work asap. Thanks

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

This question has not yet been answered.

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy