Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/4/2013

Anybody used a plumber for a bidet repair?

Bidet has a diverter valve. The water spray is not strong enough and does not have anything to do w/ water pressure. Anybody has problems like that and used a good plumber in Montgomery county, MD for this?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

Voted Best Answer

I am a plumber and work in Montgomery County and many others in the DC area. It probably has some sort of debris in the nozzle or diverter valve. A disassembly and cleaning would probably fiix this. How old is the fixture and did the problem start slowly or all at once?


Answered 6 years ago by Plumbest

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy