Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/2/2016

Bathroom subfloor repair

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath would be the normal all-in-one contractor - otherwise you probably need a Carpenter-Framing and a Flooring or Ceramic Tile guy and maybe Drywall repair and Painting too - and sometimes Plumber to remove and replace toilet too and maybe repair pipes if leakage is the issue. Each of those capitalized contractor types is a Search the List category on Angies list.

You did not say WHAT the issue is - rot, wet, cracking or sagging joists, or what. Perhaps if you provide a bit more background on the issue and say specifically what your question is, I can address it better for you. Use the yellow Answer This Question button right below your question to reply back, just as if you were answering your own question. That will keep the give and take in this same "thread".

Answered 3 years ago by LCD



This is James in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated bathroom remodeling services, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy