Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/16/2016


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Sometimes - but generally for strabismus (the condition usually causing what you are describing) an Ophthalmologist would be the one to go to, because sometimes this takes surgery on the muscles, not just glasses. Or a Pedriatric Ophthalmologist if this is a condition with a child - crossed eyes and lazy eye are usually first diagnosed and treated in children.

(Optomotrist is a "vision" doctor, primarily using lenses to correct vision, with limited eye prescription use. An Ophthalmologist is an "eye" doctor - dealing with conditions of the eyes and diseases).

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy