Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/20/2016

Can any one give me any great rehabilitation center, long care for my son?

My son was injured in a car accident and need the best rehabilitation center.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


My sympathies to you and him.

The doctor in charge of his care should be able to give you referrals - as can the outprocessing coordinator (or similar term) at the hospital.

Sounds like one or more of the Rehabilitation and Long Term care categories in the Health area of Search the List is your place to check out applicable ratings and reviews.

You can also google for overall facility ratings - both by CMS (federal government hospital and resident care facility inspections) and also commonly by state health department or similar named department, ranking them by how many deficiencies they had on inspections and patient care issues or errors. Federal site here -

Experience in my family - major med school facilities at University hospitals commonly provide the best and most intensive care, though can be pricier in many but not all cases.

Of course, availability of insurance preferred providers may probably limit your choices to ensure getting the lowest copay and deducctibles, which are only through preferred provides in many cases - at least without special approval.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy