Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/8/2015

DO I need a pain management Dr if I have chronic pain

Pain doctors in southern Indiana

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


Hi Cynthia,

My name is Kim. I'm not an expert in the medical profession but, I have lived with chronic pain for more than 25 yrs. now and I can tell you from my own experience that "YES" If you want relief from your chronic pain then a pain management doctor is the way to go. There are many things they can do to ultimately help you. As a side note...when you call to make your apt. ask if that particular office deals with patients that have chronic pain.

Answered 4 years ago by Guest_9540798

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy