Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/28/2015

Dermatology/Eugene, Oregon/Shingles/Stevens Johnson syndrome. I have got this thing, burn, itch, ooze, on scalp

Started over a month ago, now has spread to hairline on forehead, eye lids ,ears, and other patches on face

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You should be able to get a referral (which you may need anyway for your insurance to cover it) from your primary care provider.

There are also several Dermatology categories in Search the List in the Health area.

Answered 4 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy