Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/28/2017

Do you have granite countertops installers

I need a countertops opening enlargement for a new cooktop.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Countertops is indeed the Search the List category - both for sales and installation vendors.

If this is going to need modification to the cabinets too, to provide clearance, you might look for a Cabinet and Countertop company, or a Remodeling - Kitchen and Bath contractor, to handle the whole job. If this is a more powerful cooktop than your existing or a new one, you may need electrical and maybe gas supply modifications/upgrades as well, and maybe even new/larger/greater overhang over-stove exhaust hood/fan, so consider that as well in choosing which type of contractor you use.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD



This is Chris in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy