Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/2/2018

Do you have any macannics

I need my car front bopper fix and dints pulled out

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Sounds like you are driving a bumper car at the carnival - with your front "bopper" ;>)

Auto - service (ikn the auto area of Search the List categories) is what you would need for a mechanic - but if only body damage like it sounds like, then Auto BOdey Work would be the Search the List category to find well-rated and reviewed repair shop for this.

Of course, if an insured claim, work with your insurance company on the claim and how to get an estimate - many of them have a preferred shop they have had godd experience with for this type of work.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy