Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/14/2017

Enter your question...who does driveways in the choctaw/okc area?

Need estimate to repair/redo damage done by water runoff,creating sinkhole?DrivewY is 14'wide by about 10'long to repair damaged drive must Accomodate 20,000lbs. Motor Home.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers



This is Brendon in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Let us know if you have any other questions, or visit the 24/7 Angie's List support site for additional help. Don't forget, if you have any home maintenance or improvement projects coming up, you can save time and money by shopping at AngiesList!

Thanks again. Have a great day!

Angie’s List

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services


Driveway - Concrete or Driveway - Asphalt, as applicable to your case.

Though of course the water problem should be solved first - which if actually a "sinkhole" might mean a broken drain pipe or old tree stump under the drive to take care of first.

One thing on the motorhome - while a normal 4" thick drive (6x6 mesh reinforced if concrete) or 4-5" of asphalt can handle a 20,000# motorhome if built right, with good well-compacted crushed rock (NOT rounded gravel) base.

Preventing indendations on asphalt during prolonged parking time in one place requires blocking that you drive up onto and the vehicle sits on when parked - typically a piece of 2x8 or 2x10 about 2 feet long works well - sloping the leading edge helps prevent it from kicking up when backing on.. If duallies on back use several pieces a couple of feet long with 2x4 crosspiece nailed across the top of the ends which are placed crosswise to the wheels.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy