Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/10/2011

Flat Panel Radiators to replace cast iron victorian radiators

I want to replace the old cast iron victorian radiators in my house. I just got back from Ireland where everyone uses the flat panel They're easier to clean and take up less space. I did some research and found brands like Veha and Runter are sold in the US. But I searched Angie's list and couldn't find anyone who sold and installed these as a service. I assume it would fall under the heating category, and would require plumbers since it's a forced hot water system. Has anyone had this done? Is there a service provider who sells and installs?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Try to call them and ask

Runtal North America, Inc.
187 Neck Road, PO Box 8278
Ward Hill, MA 01835
1-800-526-2621 | Canada: 1-888-829-4901
Fax 1-978-372-7140


Windy Ridge Corporation
190 Ossipee Mountain Highway
Tamworth, NH 03886

1-800-639-2021 toll free
(603) 323-2323 phone
(603) 323-2322 fax

Answered 9 years ago by mudpie

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy