Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/25/2014

Galley kitchen remodel in a high-rise condo

New to Angie's and remodeling in general. We are looking to completely remodel our 8x9 kitchen, including tearing down one wall, replacing cabinetry and counters and having it done on a fixed budget.

Any recommendations for a company/contractor specializing in remodeling specifically in condos?


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


If you are tearing out a load bearing wall or completely reconfiguring, you might want to start with an architect.

You can Search the List (in green banner bar) for both Architect and for General Contractors in the Remodel - Kitchen and Bath (Bath and Kitchen ?) categories to find ones in your area and their reviews.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD


Good advice LCD.

Be sure to deal with a contractor that has either done work inside a multi-family arrangement or even better, in that building. The challenges of working around HOA schedules, access, and building specifics are challenging and can make or break the project.

Answered 5 years ago by WoWHomeSolutions

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy