Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/7/2013

General contractor or remodeling contractor?

We had found water damage and need our subfloor and wall fixed in one bedroom. We will also have other projects throughout the house (fixed buckling wall, leaky pipe somewhere between two walls). We do not know for sure which we need (general contractor or remodeling contractor) to get these jobs done. The house was build in 1975 and hasn't really been updated since. Please help as this needs to be done ASAP. Thank you

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


It appears this question got into the system twice here is the answer to you other posting -

Answered 7 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy