Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/1/2011

Has anyone been in recent contact with Frederick Schlee, trading as Schlee Contractors

He was based in Chevy Chase, Md., Montgomery County, but has moved with no forwarding address and his phone number is inoperative. I need to contact him regarding work he performed and arranging payment. Any help would be most appreciated.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

4 Answers


I grew up in Kensington, MD. Small world.

This board is probably not the place to find the information you're looking for. I'd suggest contacting the Better Business Bureau in your area if you haven't already done so. The fact that he moved without a forwarding address says a lot, and you can't be the only person trying to find him. Maybe there are records of lawsuits he's been involved in, either online with the county recorder's office or at the county courthouse.

Try the address for him here, which I found by Googling his name:

HGTV might also be able to help you find him, if they have a current address due to that article.

Don't know what address you have, of course, but here's another address for him, also found by Googling:



Answered 9 years ago by Commonsense


Thanks. I've already run that information down, and it's not current. If I could find this contractor via ordinary means like googling or the BBB, I would have. My guess is he's still soliciting business in Montgomery County. I just need to contact him to tie up some loose ends.

Answered 9 years ago by will175


Have you checked with your State contractor's licensing agency?

Answered 9 years ago by tessa89


Sounds like you know what you're doing. Have you tried the courthouse for records of current litigation? If any such records exist, they will have to include this guy's current address. Does he own any property in Mont. Co.? That information should be a matter of public record also.

Answered 9 years ago by Commonsense

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy