Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/29/2013

Home renovation at Sunnyside beach florida

Fond a renovation contractor for this

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


I presume you meant "Find a renovation contractor for this" ?

Search the List (in green banner bar) to find locla contractors and reviews.

For a whole-house redesign you might want an interior designer for ideas and paterna dn color schemes, and/or an interior architect for substantial redesign involving moving walls and doors and such. For serious outside redesign a landscape architect.

For the actual work a general contractor specializing in remodels, or for kitchen only you might start at a kitchen design center for planning and then go to a general contractor from there.

Answered 7 years ago by LCD


Hello, this is Kiel with Angie's List. You'll want to log in at and search for the category Remodeling to see our top rated providers in that area. You can also contact our call center at 1-888-944-5478 or send a written request to for more information.

Call center hours:

Mon-Fri: 8:30am – 8:15pm ET
Sat: 8:30am – 3:00pm ET

Thanks so much!

Answered 7 years ago by KielH

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy