Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/18/2017

Hot tub repair, Olympia, WA?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Pool and Sauna is the closest Search the List category for this sort of thing. If just a leaking pipe or tubing sometimes regular plumbers will work on it, but normally not on the pumps or controls - you need a sauna/hot tub specialist for that.

You can also go to the website of the manufacturer and usually they will have a "Find A Dealer" page to locate local dealers - who may do repairs themselves, or should t least have one or more go-to names for repairmen for them.

And of course, check your manual for troubleshooting guide - normally blocked jets or a clogged pump - which may have then tripped out a breaker when the pump stalled.

Answered 2 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy