Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 2/27/2012

How do I get Health Insurance that actually pays for Dr. visits?

I have Health Insurance called USCT, we pay over $400 a month for 2 people. They have not paid anything, so now I owe my Dr. $8,000.00 for my surgery. The insurance company told me that they were in litigation and everything was frozen until after court. But, we are paying for nothing, what can I do?

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


First off, you need to cancel. The California Department of Insurance and probably many other states have issued a Cease and Desist Order for USCT. (See Here:

It's not a perfect answer, but I often tell people not to buy from an insurance company they've never heard of unless they do an extensive amount of research to prove to themselves that it's a reputable company.

Use a reputable insurance broker with good reviews and these problems will be a thing of the past. Insurance Brokers services are free of charge as they are paid a commission by the insurance companies.


Answered 8 years ago by

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy