Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 4/18/2013

How do I adverstise Errans for the elderly ?

I started out in my housekeeping service with the intent to cater to the elderly . I found that there was such a need to take widows and widowers and elderly in general to Doctor appts and grocery store runs. I would like to do this full time how can I advertist with your company to do this legally ? what is the cost and the legality of doing this full time or part time. I have references upon request . Good DL honest , reliable .

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


You can register your business for free by claiming your Angie's List profile at the Angie's List Business Center. We'll ask you for some basic info about your company, such as contact info and what types of services you perform, and you'll be able to use Angie's List resources and tools to promote your company, including advertising options. Welcome to Angie's List!


Answered 7 years ago by JP

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy