Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/22/2011

How do I check and compare doctors in a special catagory??

I am trying to check out doctors who handle dizziness or vertigo and fibromyalgia. Interest would be in patient comments and/or Dr rating and hospital association. put under health is OK. but that catgory is never available when I sign in.....and how do I send this to you???

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


If you have a subscription to Angie's List Health, sign in and search for the keywords or categories that apply to your issues. If you're not currently a Health member, give us a call at 1-888-944-LIST (5478) and we'll be able to straighten things out.

Answered 9 years ago by Cas

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy