Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 gbafreview 640
2 kstreett 240
3 Guest_9020487 110
4 Guest_9190926 105
5 GoldenKid 100
6 ahowell 95
7 KnowledgeBase 95
8 skbloom 80
9 Guest_98024861 70
10 Guest_9311297 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/7/2019

How can I have the contractor to come back to correct his job which is done incorrectly?

I hired a handyman contractor on the Angie's list to replace my shower tile wall, shower pan and glass sliding doors. The new glass sliding doors are installed on the shower pan incorrectly so that the glass sliding doors can not close tightly to the shower head side and will slide away and leave an open gape. I have asked the contractor to come back to fix it but the contractor never responds to my request although the contractor indicates that he will warranty his work labor for five years before he started the job

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Citizens Further Expands Corporate Banking Capabilities by Adding West Region, New Midwest Leadership. https://www.globalbankingandfinance.c... ">Read more on Global Banking & Finance Review, #corporate #banking #business #finance #technology

Answered 11 days ago by gbafreview

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy