Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/29/2014

How much should I expect to pay a plumber to come out to repair the back of my downstairs bathroombehind the toilet

Plumber in OC CA

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Sounds like you are talking water damage - that would be the responsibility of a Remodeling - Bath and Kitchen contractor, to repair rotted wood, wetted drywall, flooring, etc. Plumbers generally only install water fixtures and heaters, do plumbing, and drain clearing.

You would need to use the Answer This Question button right below your question to get even a ballpark guesstimate of how much it would cost - give us a brief summary to the issue and type of damage, with photos if you wish - use the leftmost yellow icon right over the Answer box to attach photos(s).

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy