Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/6/2014

How do I find a pain management specialist in Snohomish County?

Need a pain management specialists that is taking new patients in Snohomish or North King County. I have one who does not listen. He keeps me on the same meds and they no longer work. I have no health insurance. I signed up for Obama care with no income as I am disabled and have applied for disablility.I have no idea how Obama health care works. The doctor I see charges me $365 for an office visit and my meds are more than $200 a month. I have to borrow the money in order to see the doctor.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy