Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/13/2014

How do I get my money back on a service I paid for that is no longer offered?

I paid Electromedics $49 for two hours of handyman service. But their guy has had surgery and the service is no longer being offered. I was told by Troy Lavender I would get my money back via Angies List.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Contact AL member care -

email or call 1-888-944-5478 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD



This is Leah B. in Member Services, happy to help!

I see that a Member Services specialist has already helped with your request over the phone, but I wanted to touch base here as well. For any account-specific issues including Big Deal changes or refunds, you will want to contact Member Services directly. We can be reached by phone at 888-944-5478, or by email at

Answered 5 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy