Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/8/2017

I have 2 wooden columns and 1 of the columns is soft at the bottom and base needs repair. Who can repair in 60423?

Need contractor to assess and repair in Frankfort Il area.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Here is a previous similar question with answer which should help - Handyman probably normal Search the List category to find a well-rated and reviewed vendor for the work if just a decorative base trim rotting out, or a Carpenter - Framing if the entire column needs replacing.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy