Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/11/2012

I am looking for a Mashpee, Ma. 02649 primary care doctor who is still accepting patients.

There are very few experienced primary care doctors in my area who are accepting new patients. I wish to change doctors and wonder if you can offer any help in this area.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s ListAnswers is a great place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings,reviews and information to find the doctors you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Katie J.


From what I heard, Massachusetts has run off most of their family physicians. If you are close to another state, I'd try over there. You may have to pay cash. That's what the new norm will be for the whole US. Cash payments equal care; Romney or Obamacare equals insurance.

Source: http:// RN

Answered 7 years ago by wendybTn

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy