Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 5/12/2014


Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Unfortunately, AL does not review or list legal services firms, so your search will have to start with referrals from friends, or from other attorneys you know or have had dealings with who can refer you to a specialist.

You need a Probate and Estate attorney, who prepare Wills, Living Wills, Living Trusts,, Health Care Directives, Trusts, and such; and also handle Probate administration of deceased's Estates. In high population areas some specialize only in the planning side, and do not do probate at all. Better to get one who can prepare the advance Estate planning docs, and also be available to serve as the Probate attorney down the road.

If there is a foreseen probability of eventual need for elder Conservatorship or Guardian situation, go with a firm that also handles Conservatorships and Guardianships.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy