Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/8/2014

I am looking for the best Physical Therapist who specializes in massive shoulder injuries who takes NHP Insurance.

I had two failed rotator cuff surgeries in 2005 and 2006 and now I am looking at getting surgery for a complete reverse shoulder replacement. Currently I cannot lift my arm in any direction. My shoulder, rotator cuff muscles are basically gone - atrophy. The medical term is "Wasted" so I need to strengthen my deltoid muscles for the surgery. Right now my left arm/shoulder is useless and worsening. I have Neighborhood Health Plan for insurance so I am looking for a top shoulder expert who takes my insurance and is not too far from Lincoln, MA.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy