Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/1/2016

I'm afraid I made a mistake hanging pictures, who can I call

I hung different size pictures over a writing desk and it doesn't look right to me. I have to take them all down and have all those holes in the walls.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Here are some links to related questions with answers which should help - note the toothpaste suggestions for fillign holes are recommended by renters moving out - not by painters, who have to gouge it out and patch before painting because toothpaste in wall holes commonly results in a stained spot coming through the paint. Do it right with Spackel or drywall compound.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD



This is Chris in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy