Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/28/2012

I am a ballon twister, for school carivls etc, how do I get listing on the list?

Been doing it for 25 years, many good reviews, $75 hr with 3 hour minimum. I do the same gigs year after year, Herbie the Clown, aka Jim Seifert.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Hi Jim, er, I mean Herbie.

Step right up and get your business registered on Angie's List by visiting and registering for free. Be sure to put yourself in the category of Entertainment/Parties so that area members can find your balloon-twisting prowess for their next party. We also list certifications for our business, but I'm not sure if you can add that Clown College certificate.

If you have any other questions, contact us at or 866-843-LIST (5478).

Keep making those kids laugh!

Answered 7 years ago by HughV

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy