Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/7/2014

I have called in the professionals to eliminate the mice in my house, need someone to seal the house, who does this

I have had mice and even a chipmunk in my house this summer - hear it is a bad year. I need someone to go through my home - find the ways they are getting in and seal them. I have no idea who does that kind of work.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Normally the pest control company does this as part of their services. Otherwise, you could get a Handyman, but he is not as experienced in doing it nor as experienced or knowledgeable in what type of place openings are likely to be.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD


When I had bats under the eaves who had found a way into the house, I called a wildlife control expert who is used to dealing with critters like this. He got rid of the bats by installing a vent they could leave through but not get back into the house with. After they were gone, he sealed appropriate places in the upper part of the house to further secure it. I don't like innocent animals killed, so I would prefer to use someone who will trap and release mice (somewhere in a distant field or forest) rather than simply exterminate them.

Answered 5 years ago by emmi331

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy