Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 8/17/2016

I need a contractor to assist with fixing a leaking window seal on my home. Can anyone help? window is on a stucco

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Window contractor (your Search the List category) if you can find one in your area that does repairs - many stick to just replacements.

Otherwise a Handyman.

Some types of seals you can replace yourself - just pop in and out or glued in with contact cement - many common types available at Home Depot and Lowes and such, or maybe at a window dealer - or from original manufacturer if you can find their name on unit.

If you meant the flashing - the exterior seal around the outside of the exterior window frame rather than the seals internal to the window unit - then Siding contractors should also be able to handle that.

Answered 3 years ago by LCD



This is Chris in Member Care. Thanks for your interest in Angie's List!

We'll be happy to help find top rated providers, but it doesn't look like you have a subscription to the List yet. You can join by visiting or by giving us a call. Our call center is available 8:00 am-9:00 pm weekdays and 8:00-5:00 pm ET on Saturdays.

Thanks for your question and we look forward to assisting you!

Answered 3 years ago by Member Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy