Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 6/27/2012

I am disabled and receive social security disability. I have no dental. Is there anyone that will help me? I broke my bottom partial.

I live along.No other income I cannot afford to get dental work done. Disability income only goes so far and I have to pay my bills.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


I need help with my unper and lower dental. I am on social security disability. I need a set of full dental. My other insurance Humia does help Rey little. What I have to pay is alittle over. 2000.00 and I don' t have that kind of money.Need help. I live in Stafford. Tx. 77477. /. My cell phone is 1-713-677-3389. /. My name is Lillian A. Wright. / I am 64 of. Age. My husband past in February of this year. 2012. So do you thing I can get. Some kind of. Help? Thank you, and God Bless. 07-08-2012. Mrs. Wright

Answered 8 years ago by Lillian A. Wright


Call your local health department and they can steer you in the right direction.

Source: http:// I am an RN.

Answered 7 years ago by wendybTn

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy