Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/5/2012

I need a driver to take my brother to doctor appointments and report what the doctor finds each exam. He lives in pleasantville, nj.

my brother is mentally challenged and does not have a way to get to the doctors office. I need someone who can drive and accompany him and report back to me. I have full financial and medical authority todo this.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’s List? Angie’s List Answers is agreat place to find advice from professionals, but for ratings, reviews andinformation to help you hire the companies you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas


There is a group of professionals called a geriatric caremanager, there are also other professions that will help people in the way youneed. Even if your bother is not "geriatric" this is a good group toconnect with as they offer many of these services.

I am a pharmacist that helps people of all ages but seniors are a core group whichis how I heard of this service. There are national organizations, but they arenot a licensed group, so look at people you find carefully. Best of luck to youin caring for your brother.


Answered 8 years ago by PMcCauley

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy