Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/13/2011

I am looking for someone to help in elder-proofing a home. To include hand rail, grab bars and improve bathroom and the installation of c

comfort height toilets.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


we have lots of hanymen rated on Angie's List. we also have professionals that are certified aging in place specialists (CAPS). please sign in and search angie's list for either of those keywords to find the best local service. good luck with your project!

Answered 9 years ago by shelly

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy