Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/21/2012

I need to find an attorney in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl to collect a loan I made to a man who is not paying me.

I need to start action on this loan before the Florida Statue of Limitations expires in December. Can you recommend a lawyer? I have a signed note with interest stated. Please respond. Thank you.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I'm sorry. Angie's List does not currently provide ratings and reviews of lawyers or legal services.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy