Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 3/20/2012

I need to find a good vascular specialist to do vascular surgery on me. How do I go about doing that?

I live in central Maine but I'm willing to travel to Bangor, or some place else in Maine.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers


Have you checked Angie’sList? Angie’s List Answers is a great place to find advice from professionals,but for ratings, reviews and information to find the doctors you need, visit today.

Answered 8 years ago by Cas


Check the nearest University Hospital for a good vascular program. These Hospitals are often the most up to date and generally have very skilled surgeons.

Answered 8 years ago by mbandercoot

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy