Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 9/28/2015

I'm trying to find a psychologist or psychiatrist who will counsel me AND write prescriptions. Medicare.

I currently am seeing a psychiatrist, but she merely writes prescriptions. I also desperately need mental therapy. So I am searching for a psychologist who will help me with counseling, as well as write prescriptions. Or, a psychiatrist who will not only write prescriptions, but also provide counseling. In or near Country Club Plaza, KCMO, or in Johnson Co. area. My insurance is Medicare. I am a 62 yr. old woman.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy