Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/29/2013

I need someone to fix / replace a few of the skirting panels on my mother's mobile home in the Pittsburgh area.

There are holes in the skirting of my mother's mobile home and many mice are getting in to her home.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


I would say this calls for a rodent exterminator, who can plug not only the skirting holes but also the real problem - the holes in the underside of the trailer - probably through insulation around ducts, and maybe through cable and pipe penetrations.

They may be able to replace the skirting panels too if simply affixed - otherwisee you may need a carpenter or handyman for that. Of course, a handyman could seal holes from the underside of the trailer too, probably - just less likely than an exterminator to know where to look to find every one.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy