Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 12/29/2014

I need a heating contractor to repair a gas space heater, but the search yielded plumbers and one heating contracto

Gas space heater

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

2 Answers

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


What part of the states r u in so I could direct you.


Source: koolray heating and

Answered 5 years ago by Raymond Gonzalez


If you mean a permanently mounted conventional unit heater, with permanent natural gas/propane connection, then a Heating and A/C contractor should be able to do it.
If you mean a portable space heater connected to a portable propane bottle, not many people will touch them due to liability issues. You might find a local small appliance repairman who will take a shot at it, or you might be able to ship it back to the manufacturer for repair - though in most cases the shipping and repair cost would exceed the cost of a new one unless pretty high capacity. In rural area you may find a tractor and farm equipment place that sells and maintains portable gas heaters and hot air blowers for farm and ranch or construction use - a John Deere distributor or Farmers Coop or such.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy