Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 7/20/2015

I have a home in East Hampton, NY and need questions answered refering to that address

I am looking for a person to watch our home in East Hampton while we are in NYC

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


I know there is a category but can't find it right now - House Sitting or Pet and House Sitting - something like that. If Pet and House Sitting is the category, would be in the Pets area of categories, otherwise in Services.

If you mean you leave the house vacant a lot and basically just summer in the Hamptons, then Property Management is more likely what you need for frequent checks and responsibility for arranging for maintenance, yard care, etc as needed on a continuing basis.

Answered 5 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy