Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 10/10/2011

I need to have someone come and look for leaks around my windows and caulk & seal any holes? Do I need to hire a window company for that?

We found a leak above one of our windows but its higher up than we can reach with an extension ladder. I need to have someone come to check out where its leaking and seal the spot. I'm not sure if it's best to hire a window company or if a regular handyman would do.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


If you don't need to replace windows, this sounds like a handyman job It's crucial to make sure you stop the leak from the exterior side of the home, where it begins.

Answered 8 years ago by Sun Control

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy