Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 11/2/2013

I need a licensed contractor to repair flooring under laminate

I have a manufactured home. floor has soft spots and has cracks in laminate. The wooden flooring underneath may need repaired.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer

Angie's List Member Answer

Angie’s List Members can login here to view this answer.

Not an Angie's List Member?

Join to view this answer. Members also get reviews on local service providers, plus save up to 50% on popular home projects from top-rated professionals!


If you contact local mobile home sales places they may be able to provide names of contractors who specialize in mobile/manufactured home flooring repairs/replacement.

Otherwise, Search the List (in green banner bar) for local general carpenters and their ratings and reviews, then once the subfloor is fixed, go ahead with flooring replacement with a normal flooring company.

If it has soft spots, do not be surprised if the carpenter discovers it is due to water damage from a pipe leak nearby, so you may end up needing a plumber too.

Answered 6 years ago by LCD

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy