Ask Your Question

Angie's List Answers is the trusted spot to ask home improvement and health questions and get answers from service companies, health providers and consumers. For ratings and reviews on companies in your area, search Angie's List.

Top 30 Days Experts
Rank Leader Points*
1 kstreett 240
2 Guest_9020487 110
3 Guest_9190926 105
4 GoldenKid 100
5 ahowell 95
6 KnowledgeBase 95
7 skbloom 80
8 Guest_98024861 70
9 Guest_9311297 70
10 Guest_9400529 70

*Updates every 4 hours

Browse Projects By Category

Question DetailsAsked on 1/13/2012

I live in Dutchess County, NY I had a wide board pine floor sanded/stained. The contractor ruined almost every board. How do I put him on

All the boards have gouges and sanding marks. The finish is uneven and missing in some places. He even left sawdust on the floor and polyurathaned it into the finish. I want to report him on Angies list.

Do you have the same question? Follow this Question

1 Answer


Making a report is free whether you are a member or not. Please visit Angie's List and fill out a report there. You can also call the toll free number and someone will take your report by phone. Angie's List Answers is a great place to ask professionals for advice and suggestins but we are unable to help with company inquiries or reports.

Todd Shell
Todd's Home Services

Answered 8 years ago by Todd's Home Services

Related Questions

Terms Of Use
Privacy Policy